We offer sizing kits for an additional fee, or you may follow our sizing guideline chart. We do not accept returns, exchanges, or refunds this set is sold as is. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Every premium kit includes:
30 Press on Fingernails
1 x Gel Nail Primer
1 x Gel Nail Dehydrator
1 x Peel Off Base Gel
1 x Nail File
1 x Nail Buffer
1 x Nail cuticle trimmer/Cuticle Pusher
1 x Cleaning Brush
How to Apply Press-On Nails
- Clean your nails. Remove all polish and clean your nails well with soap and water to ensure a clean base for your press-on manicure.
- Clip your nails. For a longer lasting press on manicure, clip your natural nails short and gently push back your cuticles. Gently buff the shine off of your natural nails with the purple nail buffer and remove nail dust. If you have it on hand, clean them with rubbing alcohol using a cotton ball or alcohol pads, from there, dry your nails completely and move to the next step.
- Dehydrator & Primer. Dehydrate the base of your nail (cuticle) with BDivine LLC dehydrator allow it dry for 10 seconds. Next, take your BDivine LLC acid free primer and apply it to your nail bed only and allow it to dry for 10 seconds. These two steps are very important and will ensure your nails adhere better and give you double protection against lifting.
- Pick out your nail sizes. Size your press on nails onto your natural nail bed with your chosen set of nails to all ten fingers so they are ready for application. Choosing your nail sizes before you start applying them is a must so that you aren’t trying to find your size with wet peel off base gel on your nails.
- Apply peel off base gel. One nail at a time, apply a thin layer of BDivine LLC peel off base gel to natural nail, cure in LED lamp for 60 seconds. Next, apply BDivine LLC peel off base gel to the underside of your press on, align the press-on with your nail bed at a 45 degree angle to press out air bubbles and cure for another 60 seconds using the purple plastic nail clamps, your manicure will last up to two weeks.
4 Ways to Make Your Press-On Nails Last Longer
- Make sure your nails are completely clean before applying your press-ons so that dirt, oil, or other debris doesn’t prevent the peel off base gel from fully adhering the press-on to your real nail.
- Skip baths or just remember not to submerge your nails underwater. Since press-ons are designed to come off with just soap and water, letting them sit under soapy suds for long periods can shorten their wear.